Burngreave Messenger.
Issue 41 May 2004

Sheffield Property Shop

Helping you find a home

Are you looking to rent a property in Sheffield?

We advertise Sheffield City Council
and Housing Association properties
to rent across the city.

You can find more information on the Property Shop website:


or by ringing the helpline on

(0114) 272 5363

or by calling into Burngreave Housing Office, Spital Hill. tel: (0114) 293 0468


Sheffield Property Shop.


back. top. next.
Index for Issue 39 March 2004.